What to Expect?
- Lose up to 15lbs in body fat
- Lose up to 12 inches all over your body
- Increased energy levels
- Increased knowledge of your body and how to take care of it
- Higher Self Esteem
- Overall improved health
- Meet other fantastic and inspiring women
- Education with resources on spiritual, emotional and personal growth.
- A brand new confident attitude!
Our Class Structure
- Each class is different and designed to target problem areas most women have such as belly fat, back of arms and hip, thigh and butt.
- Begin with a warm up, move into strength training/circuit training and cardio, work on our core and close with cool down. Different variations of each exercise are shown to accommodate your fitness level.
- Work together on a program for meals and snacks to compliment your exercise.
- Use a mix of strength training, circuit training, cardio, kickboxing, core strengthening and a whole lot of fun! Always set to great, upbeat music.
- Progressively challenging to ensure personal mental growth and physical strength.
- Availability to talk in a group environment or on a one-on-one basis. Support and guidance is the foundation of your growth.
- Measurements and physical assessments every 4 weeks to track progress.
Now this is based on an 8-week program, and as always, results will vary from client to client, but these benchmarks have come from years of working with hundreds of women. With a fun attitude and some mental toughness, you can look and feel EXACTLY how you want to… and that ladies is the greatest reward of all.
I’ve tried and tested all that I do on my own body and trust me; I have had all the same struggles as every other woman out there. Everything I teach or advise has been tried and tested by me. I feel the best way to develop programs is from experience. I have many friends, family members and clients who haven’t worked out in quite some time or are new moms that lean on me for advice and guidance. Just like a snowflake, each person is unique, we all have different needs, and my job is to make sure I treat each client as if they are my only client. My goal is to help and inspire you to be the best YOU that you can be!
What to Bring
- Workout clothes
- Appropriate running shoes
- Water bottle
- 3 - 5lb hand weights (ie: dumbbells)
- Yoga mat
- And a ‘can do’ attitude
You will also be emailed a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (Par Q) and a waiver which must be printed and filled out to participate in the class.